Meet Graphic Knits
Graphic Knits is my new book from Interweave Press that hits the shelves in just a few weeks (available for pre-order here) . The book, with 20 exciting new garment and accessory patterns, is the pinnacle of my design career and I couldn’t be more proud to share it with the world!
The process from start to finish took just over 2 years, and consumed most of my waking/non-day-job-working hours. If you've ever wondered what it's like to write a knitting book, you're in luck. Over the coming weeks I will tell-all, divulging everything I wasn't supposed to talk about from start to finish. I will introduce each design from the book here on my blog, talk about my life during the design process, discuss inspiration, show sketches, and finally share all the difficulties and the triumphs I encountered on the way.
To kick off my blog campaign, I'm running a YouTube contest! Check out my video below, and comment for a chance to win a free signed copy of Graphic Knits. Comment here on my blog AND on YouTube to double your chances of winning!
One comment per person at KnitDarling.com AND at YouTube.com. Contest ends September 30th, 2014. The winner will be contacted via their profile on YouTube or via the information provided in the comment form at KnitDarling.com.
Update: Winner Announced
Anita Nauman won a signed copy of the book and a couple extra bonus patterns.
This blog post is part of a series:
- Meet the Engle Cardigan From Graphic Knits
- Meet The Bowerbird Wrap from Graphic Knits
- Meet the Finch Cardigan From Graphic Knits
- Meet The Danio Hat From Graphic Knits
- Meet the Rook Pullover From Graphic Knits
- Meet the Rockling Cardigan from Graphic Knits
- Meet the Minnow Top from Graphic Knits
- Meet The Woodstar Hat and Mitts from Graphic Knits
- Meet The Barbet Turtleneck from Graphic Knits
- Meet the Tanager Shrug from Graphic Knits
- Meet Graphic Knits
- Meet the Orly Cardigan From Graphic Knits
- Meet the Liwi Top from Graphic Knits
- Meet the Danae Mittens from Graphic Knits